oh man!! what is it with appliances right now? our coffee maker dies. yeah, not good for two people who drink coffee at 5am:( hey, have you seen the "smoothie blenders" that have a spout at the bottom?
velvet- where do you find this stuff??? Those are totally practical and I have tons of space in my kitchen for a bike!! They would get to exercise more though.(:
I'm thinking...a little smaller and a little less $.
8 comments:
your title to this post cracks me up, I was like, "oh no, what happened? before I saw the picture!" I don't even own one of those things! :)
hee-hee (: You should get one and then have smoothies all summer. It's so yummy! And, I use milk and water instead of icecream so it's healthier.
oh man!! what is it with appliances right now? our coffee maker dies. yeah, not good for two people who drink coffee at 5am:( hey, have you seen the "smoothie blenders" that have a spout at the bottom?
tenny-I'll have to look into those spoutie kind. This could be fun. (:
sorry to hear about your coffee maker, that's way worse than our blender mishap!
yikes! how did it break?
A sink slippage of all things. It landed just wrong I guess. It's such thick glass so I was surprised. No injuries involved. (:
have you seen this? :)
www.bikeblender.com
velvet- where do you find this stuff??? Those are totally practical and I have tons of space in my kitchen for a bike!! They would get to exercise more though.(:
I'm thinking...a little smaller and a little less $.
Post a Comment