Friday, February 20, 2009

on the great space coaster, get on board

Did you ever watch the Great Space Coaster as a kid? I LOVED that show and especially when they'd have the "white chalk drawing" segment. Well through the wonderful world of youtube, I've found it. It's just as funny as when I was a kid. Wait, aren't I still a kid? Discuss amongst yourselves. (:

Enjoy and happy weekend everyone!

Click here for white chalk drawing: real name,'La Linea'.

4 comments:

jtaco said...

Christian absolutely loved the chalk drawings!!!! Thanks for sharing! I had forgotten all about those!! In fact, he asked if he could watch them again this morning. I could hear the kids laughing on the other side of the house :)

CALAMITY JANE said...

awesome. youtube is so great for finding those things we loved as a kid! we have been watching a lot of 'schoolhouse rock' lately. btw, sky now gets 'highlights' magazine, which i used to get as a kid! :)

Mary Beth said...

Ooh-I should check out highlights magazine, forgot about that.

La Linea- as with anything on youtube, be aware of the fake ones and ones that are inappropriate.

jtaco-Rachel and Emma thought the chalk drawings were really funny too!

Mary Beth said...

ps- Schoolhouse rock, that just makes me laugh. (: