what's up with teasing us like that????!!!! Can't wait to see the full product :) I'm supposed to schedule a cut before we leave for vacation in March. Problem is, I have no idea what to do with my mop! Not a whole lot of options when $ is tight and you don't want to spend much time on it each morning. Get your pictures posted soon!!! :)
i totally flaked on the card sending/wishing you happy bday. so happy belated!!! i can't wait to see the hair! i'd been thinking that the winter blahs needed an umph from a little box of hair color. or perhaps that was my pastey skin:)
4 comments:
what's up with teasing us like that????!!!! Can't wait to see the full product :) I'm supposed to schedule a cut before we leave for vacation in March. Problem is, I have no idea what to do with my mop! Not a whole lot of options when $ is tight and you don't want to spend much time on it each morning. Get your pictures posted soon!!! :)
I know I know. I had to charge the camera battery!
i totally flaked on the card sending/wishing you happy bday. so happy belated!!! i can't wait to see the hair! i'd been thinking that the winter blahs needed an umph from a little box of hair color. or perhaps that was my pastey skin:)
i wanna see!! the color looks scrumptious! i heart new hair :)
Post a Comment