Wednesday, September 10, 2008

recess





5 comments:

jtaco said...

Isn't recess the best?! And I love the pictures of the Rachel and her Littlest Pet Shop pets. It's Haleigh's fav. too :) I guess that's this generations Cabbage Patch Kid :) Keep your eye out for the after Thanksgiving Day sales. I got the huge play sets of those for 50% off ($15-$20). It might have even been Thanksgiving Day MORNING sales. Those are sometimes even better! The most used gift I've gotten her! That's all she wants for b-day and Christmas this year.

Mary Beth said...

jtaco-I definitely would've played with these if they had been around back in the day. I think they're so cute! We keep all of her pieces in a basket and she only takes them out when Emma is napping. (:

Sales-good tip, I'll keep that in mind!

Tenny said...

oh, i LOVE recess. that would be the time that i kick the kiddies outside:) sometimes they're so engrossed in books that they don't want to go out. and then they remember how fun it is:) i love seeing the high stepping pics.

Mary Beth said...

tenny-Rachel was doing some serious hopscotch! (:

CALAMITY JANE said...

LOVE the hopscotch legs :)
you have a great yard!!