Thus, my great escapes-winter edition. And I'm starting with simple getaways around the house of all places! Now, for these to work either the girls are asleep or Daddy has them off somewhere out of the house or in another part of the house. Regardless, these getaways are free and I enjoy them immensely.
Around the house...
Playing this for at least 30 minutes...
Working on this for a while. Yes, I find this relaxing.
Sipping this...
While doing this...
In front of this...
Warm. Cozy. Relaxing. A Great Escape.
3 comments:
oh man! you hit ALL my spots. Maybe i can do my own version with tea and fake computer fire and a cd? and i totally agree with the winter doldrums: seasonal affective disorder, that's what it can be called.(when it's really bad). and boy, i'm feeling it too.
hey, i might just look at the fire on your blog:)
i want to come to your warm, cozy house!! :) love this post!
oh yes, we've got the same thing going on here. I've been in my house for 3 straight days because of the same storm you're now getting. Today I get to escape because they've acutally plowed our roads, as of 1 hour ago! There's nothing like a warm, cozy fire either! Just tell yourself, "this too shall pass". And why the heck do we live in this climate anyway????!!!!
Post a Comment