Wednesday, February 27, 2008

potpourri

Taken today. Enough slow already! As I write this, it's flurrying out. Yippee.

That apple is a little sour.

Hello, purples!

My little helper.

2 different worlds.

5 comments:

Tenny said...

seriously. enough with the snow!! i love watching it, but when i can't find my mailbox(and it looks like you're having problems with that too!)

jtaco said...

Oh my word!!!! I can't believe the amount of snow you have!!! I don't know that I could handle that! We had single digits yesterday, but it was sunny and didn't snow. Wow! That's just a butt load of snow! It's got to be hard to drive...you can't see over the snowbanks! Love the pics of the girls :) Keep 'em comin'...

Mary Beth said...

Exactly! We slowly pull out of our driveway and our road. The main roads are much better but it just doesn't seem to melt here. By the way, we woke up this morning and there was another 2 inches. Arg! At least it's sunny today.

jtaco said...

I forgot to tell you...your golden nugget is GREAT! :) I hope the sunshine lifts your spirits, it always does mine.

CALAMITY JANE said...

that last picture of rachel is so funny :) i love when they are in their own world!