Some fruit snacks. The oranges were on sale! (2 for $1.00)
Friday, February 29, 2008
grown up lunch
If you're like me and home with small kids, lunch can be pretty boring and uninspiring. Hodge podge. Time for a change! (This could be anybody, really.) I picked up this lovely soup (it was on sale) and it's delicious. Bonus: I just heat it up(covered)in the microwave. I add salsa and shredded cheese to it, it's filling and I saved the other half for the next day. Check out some nutritional info: 1 serving (half the can) is 140 calories, 0.5 grams of fat, 8 grams of fiber, and 7 grams of protein! (probably those numbers are even a little higher with my additions) Enjoy a grownup, good for you lunch.(:

Some fruit snacks. The oranges were on sale! (2 for $1.00)
Some fruit snacks. The oranges were on sale! (2 for $1.00)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awwww, come on....you don't thrive on pb&j? :)
i never tried muir glen's soups, but that one sounds sooo good! what a great idea to jazz it up, too! thanks!
muir glen's soups are great! And, I love them even more becuz they are made in Washington.
didn't notice that, now I have to find something from NH to recommend! (:
Post a Comment