
March Madness is right around the corner and I love every second of it. I really don't have any favorite teams, I just enjoy the heart and soul of college basketball. Every year Hubs and I fill out the brackets and see who does the best. We kind of cheer for teams based on our picks. I also really enjoy major upsets, go underdogs! March Madness is another sign of spring too.
Other signs I've noticed lately...The neighborhood kids were playing in the street the other day. Good sign. I may be jumping the gun here but I did see the ground yesterday. Nasty brown matted grass but it was there and I saw it-it was on the highway on the median but it's progress. Daylight savings-it's rough adjusting to it with little kids but I'm all for longer days!
Bring on the Madness, defrost and dethaw! (:
2 comments:
We are March Madness crazies in this house!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!! By far the best tournament in the world!!! Love the upsets. It totally is madness! Can't say enough about it :) Brian's dream in life is to take off the first three days of the tournament so he can watch all the games. (a little hard to do when you don't get paid vacation because you own your own business! Maybe someday in the future.)
OH, I LOVE THE MADNESS!!! I was just making sure on cbs.com what the date was for the first round so I don't miss a single game!! It's my fav sporting event of the year!! BRING IT ON!(:
Post a Comment