a little bit of me, to you.
there's something just inviting about a clean basket of clothes:) is it me, or does she look strikingly like rachel when rachel was a baby! they are definitely sisters.
I see a lot of you in Rachel and Adam in Emma. Great pictures! I love watching my kids play together.
i can't believe how big she is getting! i love that she is such a climber :) before you know it, you'll have a TODDLER!!
velvet-say it ain't so! I'm not ready!! (:I've got to pull out the 9 month pics of Rachel and do a little comparison.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
there's something just inviting about a clean basket of clothes:) is it me, or does she look strikingly like rachel when rachel was a baby! they are definitely sisters.
I see a lot of you in Rachel and Adam in Emma. Great pictures! I love watching my kids play together.
i can't believe how big she is getting! i love that she is such a climber :) before you know it, you'll have a TODDLER!!
velvet-say it ain't so! I'm not ready!! (:
I've got to pull out the 9 month pics of Rachel and do a little comparison.
Post a Comment