Rachel goes to pre-k three mornings a week but on her off days, she likes to 'play' school sometimes. I'm always the teacher and actually do real stuff but she just thinks it's fun. This was her set up.
This was after school was over. Everyone had books and prizes.
Rachel loves the food network. We call it the cooking show channel. Her absolute favorite is Giada De Laurentis and we were at the library recently and she saw her cooking dvd. So that's what we got. This is Rachel's set up before we watched. Note: she only watches any of the cooking shows for about 5 minutes and then gets up does her own show and she uses whatever is around. I've 'sampled' foods made from beaded necklaces, rocks, loose change, blocks and paper.
3 comments:
sooooo precious! Who needs toys when you've got imagination??? :) I think Rachel and Haleigh are twins :) They'd be a force to be reckoned with, once the imagination started flowing! :)
maybe Rachel sensed that because she says Haleigh is her best friend, so cute!
love kids with great imaginations! and my kids dig the food channel, too :)
Post a Comment